Education & Resources
We're glad that you're interested in becoming part of our FUN Bank family!
We know that changing banks can seem a bit overwhelming, that's why we created "switch kits" for both consumer and business customers. Our switch kits contain all of the information, forms, and directions needed to easily switch from your current financial institution to The FUN Bank, even if you currently have direct deposits, automatic debits, and more. We give you the tools you'll need to make the switch to our bank hassle free!
As you read through the details and steps in your kit, please reach out to us if you have any questions
Click on the button below to download our CONSUMER SWITCH KIT.
Click on the button below to download our BUSINESS SWITCH KIT.
Need more checks? Reorder your FUN Bank consumer checks online using the secure link below.
Welcome to our online education and resource center. Please click on the videos below to view step-by-step instructions about the digital products we offer.
Consumer Banking Resources
Business Banking Resources
Consumer Security and Fraud Tips
The FUN Bank takes your security seriously. Protecting our customers’ information is a high priority. We also offer several products that you can manage to help keep your accounts secure; Alerts, Card Valet®. Visit our Banking Services page to learn more about those products.Online Banking and Mobile Banking Password Tips:
- Use a strong and unique password.
- Do not use this password on any other site, make it specific to only your online banking.
- Never use personal name, address, birthdate, or other sensitive information in your password content.
- Do not use common words or number combinations.
- Consider using a phrase instead of a word.
- Ask for your personal or account information over email or through the internet.
- Ask you, via email, to log in to your online banking.
- Call you and ask you to verify your account number.
- Text you and ask for personal or account information.
- If you receive a call from someone claiming to be YOUR bank and you are suspicious, hang up, call your bank and ask for details about the call you just received.
- If you receive a suspicious email or text claiming to be from your bank, call your bank and ask about it, validate its legitimacy.
- The old saying is still good advice for modern times: If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. Always be cautious, always question.
- Guard your credit cards, ATM cards, PIN numbers and receipts.
- Immediately report lost or stolen checks, debit and credit cards.
- Thoroughly review your bills, bank statements and credit card statements; report unauthorized activity.
- Periodically obtain and review your credit reports.
Oil City Branch
My wife and I began our banking relationship with First United National Bank with personal accounts in 2010 and were always pleased with the products and service. Bob led us on the path to purchase our house and vehicles for personal and business use. Most recently Bob helped with establishing a bank account for my daughter. The Oil City team is always prompt, accurate and professional with our family’s banking needs.
I have been with the First United National Bank since my husband Rich and I were first married in 1981. We first dealt with Mr. Gene Schmader at the Fryburg location. We were very happy when they extended their branch to Cranberry. Going there is like going to a reunion, everyone is so personable, and friendly. I will never go anywhere else!
New Bethlehem Branch
Way back in 1996 as I was looking to start my own franchise, FUN Bank was the only bank that was willing to take a chance on me. Twenty four successful years and a total of 11 franchise locations later, I could not have asked for a better partner in my business. Happily semi-retired while still using FUN Bank to help fund our new vacation home rental business.